The pay is based off of predetermined miles and the number of stops. If your https://www.bizapedia.com/tx/uss-express-llc.html route mileage is under 200 miles you only make $80 plus $15 per stop.
- However, some drivers complain of poor management, insufficient pay, and an unhealthy work-life balance.
- I have relocated several times before and always had something to complain about with the moving companies I hired.
- That’s the power of one of the nation’s largest truckload carriers.
- Nothing is too much trouble for the guys.
- After 15 years on the road I wanted to help people understand the trucking industry and everything that came with the career and lifestyle of an over the road trucker.
- I called these movers to come over the next day since my previous moving company cancelled my move the day before the move date.
New drivers are treated like meat, training is not on par with what you’ll actually be doing. Management is not something that is ever there to support you. Don’t believe the love-bombing they do when you’re in training. However I’ve made the most money I’ve ever made working at this company especially when I’m on a dedicated account. Great starter job pay could be better on touch accounts.
Working At Us Xpress: Company Overview And Reviews
I would like to see more challenging work and be able to move departments in the first year one is here. ComplaintsBoard.com is a leading complaint resolution website on https://kellerlogistics.com/ the Internet. Which has resulted in me losing my right to drive a commercial vehicle. And the report that USXPRESS made on my termination states unsafe safety rating.
Ronnie Ledezma is a customer of the business and is willing to be used as a reference. Ask Emily Kerr about the services of US Express Moving Systems Inc. uss-express.com Emily Kerr is a customer of the business and is willing to be used as a reference. Ask Adrian Morgan about the services of US Express Moving Systems Inc.
In 2012 i contracted with us xpress hauling on the henderson nc walmart account.September 2013 my contract was terminated with prejudice due to allegations of fuel theft by walmart. Knocked on the door to ask him to leave. He purposely got out walked around his truck, got into his sleeper then sat in his seat for another 30 min. “sleeping in the truck, time away from home, the expense of eating out is high.” “the money is all that modivates me ant this job. It is nice to see the country.” “I liked the company but long hours and on call 24/7.”
The company largely operates in North America but also extends its services to Southeastern, Western and mid-western parts of the US. I was extremely pleased with the whole move experience.